"From Dusk to Dawn" Giclée Print
This artwork was created in effort to raise awareness for mens mental health. 50% of proceeds of each sale will be donated to Men’s Sheds Association, a small UK based charity who are all about creating spaces for men to connect, converse and create.
These high quality Giclée prints are an open edition run with a white border. The prints are signed in pencil by the artist.
- Printed using archival pigment based inks designed to last 100 years.
- Buyer will receive an embossed Certificate of Authenticity plus care instructions. - Each print is custom printed on demand and is individually coated with a protective spray which fixes the colours of the pigments to prevent colour fading.
- 276GSM Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Duo.
- Smooth matte.
- 100% cotton and archival paper.
- The paper is acid and lignum free, making it extremely age resistant.
PLEASE NOTE: - Please do not order any A4 prints with A3/A2 prints as they require separate packaging. For safety of the product during shipping, A3/A2 prints are pre-rolled in tubes where as A4 prints are sent in a hard-back envelope. Please contact me for bespoke orders. - Colours of the print may vary depending on your screen configuration. - Any imperfections you may see on the print are a feature of the original painting. - Framing not included.