I am really passionate about conserving our Earth’s natural resources and reducing wastage, therefore choosing the packaging for these products was just as important as the quality of prints itself. I will continue to review the methods of packaging to work towards sustainability and better solutions.
- Cello-bag: Made from corn/potato starch and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Tubes: Made from 100% reclaimed fibres.
- Plastic plugs: Made from recyclable Category-4 plastic.
- Glassine Paper: Acid free, archival, recyclable and compostable.
- Grey-board: Made from 100% recycled waste.